BRASS MONKEYS™ FIRE RETARDANT MERINO
We use Merino wool with its natural flame retardant properties, blended with FR treated Viscose to create our BRASS MONKEYS™ FR fabric. Merino wool provides natural warmth, it’s breathable and temperature regulating.
Our superior quality garments offer ultimate comfort and durability, designed to wear in the workplace. Machine washable & quick drying.
50% Merino Wool / 50% Viscose FR treated.
COMPLIANCE & STANDARDS
Garments for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
● ASTM F1959/F1959M-14 | Arc Rating: ATPV 4.2cal/cm2
● NFPA70E | CAT1: HRC1/PPE1
● ASTM6413/6413M-15 | Vertical Flame Test
Hi Visibility material for Safety Garments
● Class D: Daytime use | These garments are non-fluorescent and may not provide the same visibility as fluorescent garments.
● AS 2001.4.15:1994 | Determination of Colourfastness to Washing
● AS 2001.4.EO4:2005 | Determination of Colourfastness to Perspiration
● AS 2001.4.B02-2001 | Colourfastness after UV Exposure (Dry)
50% Merino Wool / 50% Viscose FR treated
FR thread is used to sew garments
HRC1 labels are sewn into each garment
BRASS MONKEYS™ Merino Made in New Zealand
BRASS MONKEYS Merino